Sunday, June 27, 2010

Disappointed not defeated

Hello all 4 of you that read this!

I was away this weekend for a bachlorette party in a town of Luray, VA. It was a fabulous time with friends, fun, tubing, sunburn, and s'mores. Needless to say, although our dinners were on the healthy side - my snacking habits not so healthy. So, when I got home I said to Dan - so do I get to weigh myself in the morning instead...well that wouldn't be fair. My updates for last weeks goals do not make me proud, in fact they are disappointing.

Weight = +3lbs
Running = non-existent

So, where to from here? I am going to be intentional this week. I am looking forward to getting back in the habit for real. Please hold me accountable for my decisions if you are with me. Please hep me become a healthier me. I saw a picture of me from the past weekend and was like - ughhhh is that me?! :(

SO, next week I'm setting my goals high to make up for lost ground...

Goals:
weight loss - 5 lbs
running -

Week 1:

Monday - stretch and strengthen

Tuesday - 3 mile run

Wednesday - 2 mile run or cross training

Thursday - 3 mile run and strength

Friday - rest

Saturday - 30 min cross training

Sunday - 4 mile run

Here's to new beginnings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment