Saturday, November 20, 2010

Shutterfly Rocks!

I am so excited about getting our holiday cards this year from Shutterfly! We have used other companies in the past, but I have really enjoyed some products recently that I have ordered from their company. Their customer service was very positive and the product turned out great! Shutterfly has a great selection of cards that are high quality at a low cost! There are so many to choose from it's going to be hard to pick one!! I love that with this year's card we can send a classy design to our friends and family showing off some highlights of our year - GETTING MARRIED! Stay tuned to hear about the one that we choose. You can go here to check them out:
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards

The past few years my brother and his wife have made photo books as gifts. In the month of October, my best friend got married. I used Shutterfly to make a photo book from all of her bridesmaids as a keepsake. It was so easy! All the girls sent me photos either digitally or I scanned them in. Once I had all the photos, it was so easy! I simply dropped the pictures right in the format and typed in my captions where necessary. The book was beautiful and has inspired me to do more of this type of gift this holiday season. They are a great gift for grandparents, aunts, uncles or even to just have as a keepsake of a special memory or milestone. Again, the price is right! There are always valuable coupons sent through email and deals so what better way to share a special gift then with pictures! You can use this link to check them out:
http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books/simple-path

As soon as I pick out the card - you'll be the first to know!! :) Did I mention I love Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment